Lake Dunmore / Fern Lake Association
To Protect and enhance the natural vitality of Lake Dunmore and Fern Lake
while preserving the recreational and lifestyle interests of the lake community.
New! 2013 Dunmore Dip Results
Information on Vermont House Bill H.526 (formerly H.223)
We are now offering our Lake Dunmore/ Fern Lake Association Map for sale to the public. This map was created solely for the Association using GPS technology. The Map displays all roads around the lakes along with the new 911 house addresses. An authentic Warren Kimble print is also included on the map.
$50 plus $5 S+H
To order please mail us at
P.O. Box 14
Salisbury, VT 05769
Visit the LDFLA BLOG!!
- Control of Eurasian Milfoil and other aquatic nuisance species
- Assist in the control and monitoring of mosquitoes
- Promote safe boating and responsible lake recreation
- Monitor water quality and the related watershed influences
- Represent the interests of the lakes and lake community to local, state and federal agencies
- Publish a lake community directory, newsletter, website and map