Lake Dunmore / Fern Lake Association
To Protect and enhance the natural vitality of Lake Dunmore and Fern Lake
while preserving the recreational and lifestyle interests of the lake community.
Message from Chip Paison,
Dear Membership and Friends,
As the newly elected President of Lake Dunmore, Fern Lake Association Board of Trustees, I wanted to
send a message to encourage you to:
- Stay informed as to what the association is doing to serve you. Read the semi-annual newsletter and check the website for valuable information, news and events by linking to the community blog, watching for monthly updates from the President, and checking calendar of events.
- Make yourself heard. Let me know what you want from your lake association – what’s working and what’s not. Drop me a note, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call anytime – 802-236-2470.
- Get involved in your community. Discuss and help solve the difficult issues surrounding our mission – to protect and enhance the natural vitality of Lake Dunmore and Fern Lake while preserving the recreational and lifestyle interests of the lake community. Help define what success looks like and how we get there!
We’re all united in our love of the lakes, and their restorative energy. Let’s continue to work together to preserve this gift, now and forever! Thank you for your support of the association.
New in November! Fall 2014 Newsletter
Click here for latest events and news from around the lakes.
To receive these notices by email, once you are on the page, scroll down to the bottom, click on the button marked + Follow, enter your email address, then click Sign me up.
$$$ Member Discounts $$$
Please visit our campaign page NOW to help us save our lakes. July, 2014 UPDATE
- Control of Eurasian Milfoil and other aquatic nuisance species
- Assist in the control and monitoring of mosquitoes
- Promote safe boating and responsible lake recreation
- Monitor water quality and the related watershed influences
- Represent the interests of the lakes and lake community to local, state and federal agencies
- Publish a lake community directory, newsletter, website and map